- Choose the cloud delivery models that are right for you, with our private, hosted, and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Extend your enterprise into the cloud to cost-effectively address compute and storage plans using our converged infrastructures.
- Take advantage of our SLA-based infrastructure services served up using an elastic consumption model.
Because your requirements vary, HDS provides you with a choice of cloud delivery models:
We enable you to build your own private cloud. Service providers can use our hardware platforms and software to create cloud solutions to serve their customers as well.
We deliver cloud services via a remotely managed private cloud or, with Hitachi Cloud Services.
We partner to bring you value-added services and cloud delivery expertise.
Regardless of which options you choose, HDS can help you take advantage of cloud benefits with our integrated, comprehensive portfolio of cloud solutions.
- Choose the cloud delivery models that are right for you – private, hosted, or hybrid.
- Build your private cloud while leveraging existing IT assets and with a minimum of operational disruption.
- Lower costs and increase efficiency through “capacity on demand.”
- Reduce or eliminate the need for additional in-house resources by using our hosted services.
- Grow or shrink capacity on demand.
- Choice of cloud delivery models.
- Leverage advanced integrated search and metadata capabilities.
- Take advantage of cloud services from HDS and its partners.
- Hosted services reduce or eliminate the need for additional in-house storage resources.
- Align information to IT based on value.
- Deliver the services and resources your stakeholders need to meet business goals using a services-based model.
- Just-in-time consumption means more efficient resource utilization and lower operational costs.
- Use the cloud models that most closely meet your requirements.
- Find and access the data you need regardless of where it resides – on premise or in clouds.
- Free up resources for more strategic IT activities.
- Lower your costs (capex and opex).
- Optimize your use of your existing IT resources.